Neurodiagnostics is the study and recording of activity in the brain and nervous system. The tests are performed by the technologists who record information on paper or computer. The results are interpreted by a specially trained physician.
Neurodiagnostics offers a wide variety of services including:
* Electroencephalography (EEG)
* Somatosensory Evoked Potential (SSEP)
* Brain Stem Auditory Evoked Response (BAER)
* Visual Evoked Response (VER)
* Nerve Conduction Study (NCS)
* Seizure Monitoring
* Sleep Disorder Testing
* Surgical Monitoring
The Neurodiagnostics Department is located on the 7th floor of the East Wing at Atlanta Medical Center. For more information, call (404) 265-4717.