A Community Partner
We are committed to providing quality care to our communities. As part of an investor-owned hospital system, we pay more than $3.5 million in local taxes that go toward the improvement of local infrastructure and community programs.
Our Local Charities
- 100 Black Men of Atlanta
- AIDS Research Consortium of Atlanta (ARCA)
- Atlanta Police Foundation
- Center Helping Obesity in Children End Successfully (C.H.O.I.C.E.S.)
- Center for Positive Aging
- Mayor’s Masked Ball-UNCF
- MedShare International-Atlanta
- The King Center
Volunteer at Atlanta Medical Center
Volunteer at Altanta Medical Center by completing and returning the form to us.