About Atlanta Medical Center
Atlanta Medical Center has been rising up to meet the healthcare needs of the Atlanta community and delivering exceptional patient care since 1901.
Quality. Care. Compassion.
These three pillars of service have guided us for more than 100 years and continue to guide us today.
At Atlanta Medical Center, we pride ourselves on a well-earned reputation for clinical excellence and compassionate care. And we meet that standard through innovative services, advanced procedures and partnerships with the best specialists.
When you choose Atlanta Medical Center, you are choosing:
- A facility staffed with the experts to serve as a regional designated Level 1 Trauma Center;
- Highly rated, nationally-recognized care in the areas of advanced surgery, cardiology, neurology, oncology, women’s health, orthopedics, bloodless medicine and rehabilitation;
- One of Georgia’s leading Stroke Units as designated by The Joint Commission, the nation’s oldest and largest hospital accreditation agency;
- A top birthing center and a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU);
- A recognized Center of Excellence in Bariatric Medicine by the American Society of Bariatric Surgeons;
- And an institution that values the benefits of a robust Graduate Medical Education program, an integral part of Atlanta Medical Center for more than 50 years.
Atlanta Medical Center is accredited by the Joint Commission.
The hospital and campus of services are located at:
303 Parkway Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30312
Maps & Directions
More About Our Hospital
View our current issue of Living Well, our community health newsletter.
Need Your Medical Records?
Looking for a copy of your medical records or need to have X-ray or mammography films sent somewhere? Click here.