At Atlanta Medical Center, our doctors specialize in treating such disorders as arthritis, osteoporosis, fibromyalgia, tendinitis and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology
- Medical school at New York Medical College
- Internship and residency at George Washington University
- Chief fellow in rheumatology at Drexel University
Diagnosis & Treatment:
- Arthritis including rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout, pseudogout, psoriatic arthritis, spondyloarthritis
- Inflammatory and autoimmune diseases including systemic lupus erythematosus, Sjogren’s syndrome, scleroderma, vasculitis, myositis
- Metabolic bone diseases including osteoporosis
- Musculoskeletal disorders such as fibromyalgia, tenosynovitis, tendinitis, bursitis, carpal tunnel syndrome
Dr. William Chun’s office is located at 285 Boulevard NE, Suite 625, Atlanta, GA 30312.
To schedule an appointment, call 404-265-3330