Parking is $5.00 a day on the hospital campus. Parking Deck A is located on the west side of the main hospital to the left of the main entrance. Parking Deck B is located behind the 315 and 285 Medical Office Buildings on Boulevard.
Patients and their guests need to be prepared to pay the parking rates. For those guests who have family members in the hospital for more than two weeks, parking may be arranged by contacting the Patient Representative at (404) 265-4358.
If you are coming to Same Day Surgery or Outpatient Pre-Admission Testing, you will want to use Parking Deck B.
- The Courtyard Cafeteria is located in the basement of the hospital tower. Seating in the cafeteria is available 24 hours a day near the vending area of the cafeteria for those guests who wish to eat meals or snacks from home. We ask that all guests refrain from eating in our waiting rooms in the hospital. This poses a health and safety risk.
Hours for the cafeteria are as follows:
Breakfast 6:30-10 a.m.
Lunch 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Dinner 4:30-6 p.m.
- Chick-Fil-A and Blimpie are located on the ground level of the 340 Medical Office Building near the AMC Drug Store.
Chick-Fil-A hours: Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Blimpie hours: Monday-Friday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Mocha Delites is located on the ground level of the 340 Professional Building. Gourmet coffee and home meal replacements are available at this bistro for busy “on the go” customers.
On the Go Bistro Hours: Monday-Saturday, 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Vending areas are located in the Courtyard Cafeteria, in the ER waiting area, on the Ground Floor of the main hospital, and on the second floor of the 285 Medical Office.
Atlanta Medical Center is a smoke-free facility. As a health care institution, Atlanta Medical Center recognizes the hazards of smoking and enforces a no-smoking policy throughout the institution. No one is permitted to smoke in the hospital under any circumstances. In accordance with the law, and for your health and the health of others, smoking is permitted only in designated smoking areas that are located outside the hospital. Please speak to your physician regarding alternative measures.
- Cafeteria Courtyard
- 340 Building, designated area is just across from the Emergency Department
- Parkway lobby entrance, designated area is next to the helipad
- Parking Lot A, designated area just outside the elevator lobby
The hospital chapel is located on the first floor of the East Wing near the Boulevard lobby. The chapel is available to our guests, families and patients. If you would like to have a chaplain visit, please call the hospital operator or you may call 54329 from your room.
Wachovia Bank is located in the 315 Medical Office Building on the second floor in Suite 240B.
Wachovia Bank Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to noon
Wachovia ATM, located on the second floor of 315 Medical Office Building
Credit Union ATM, in front of the Courtyard Cafeteria, located in the basement level of the Hospital Tower
Lori’s Hallmark Shop is located on the ground floor of the main hospital in the Parkway Lobby, across from the Admissions Department. The phone number for the gift shop is 54732 within the hospital or (404) 265-4732 from outside the hospital.
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday, 9 a.m. to 8:15 p.m.
Customer Service Call Center
Our call center is prepared to assist you with your questions regarding billing, payment plans, balance discrepancies, account updates, or any other inquires you may have.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (all time zones)
Toll Free #: 866-904-6871
Fax #: 314-513-6671
|| Patient Financial Services |
500 Northwest Plaza, Suite 600
St. Ann, Missouri 63074